The review process for papers submitted for the conference is refereed.
Authors will be notified about their submission results in three weeks. Submissions will be evaluated based on the abstract/proposal.
The conference has a double-blind peer-review process.
Any paper submitted for the conference is reviewed by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area.Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with revision.
If the comments are not addressed well in the improved paper, then the paper is sent back to the authors to make further revisions.
The accepted papers are formatted by the conference for publication in the proceedings.
Welcome to BEST ICON 2018
Built Environment, Science and Technology International Conference 2018 (BEST ICON 2018), is a primary conference and forum in the field of Built Environment, Science and Technology. This multidisciplinary conference will be held in Hotel LUMINOR Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia during 18 and 19 September 2018.
Faculty of Science and Technology (FST) of the State Islamic University of Sunan Ampel (UINSA) Surabaya hosts this international conference to provide a forum for academicians, experts and professionals to share their experiences, ideas, and visions; contribute the latest and exciting innovations in a broad coverage of built environment science and technology.
Call for Papers
We are pleased to invite you to the Built Environment, Science and Technology International Conference 2018 (BEST ICON 2018) which will be held in Surabaya, Indonesia on 18 and 19 September 2018. The BEST ICON 2018 is a unique opportunity for researchers, academicians, educators, scholars, practitioners, experts, and professionals to meet and share the latest knowledge, research and innovations on built environment, science and technology.
The BEST ICON 2018 is a premier interdisciplinary conference for the presentation of new advances and research in the fields of built environment, science and technology. The theme of this year’s conference is “Integrated Science and Technology toward Sustainable Built Environment”.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers interested in but not limited to:
– Sustainable Urban Planning and Design (SUD)
– Science and Technology for Sustainable Architecture (STA)
– Inclusive Housing and Human Settlement (IHS)
– Vernacular Architecture for Cultural Sustainability (VAC)
– Sustainable Enviromental management (SEM)
– Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste (SWH)
– Water and Wastewater Treatment (WWT)
– Air Quality and Phytotechnology (AQP)
– Science and Technology for Marine Sustainability (STM)
– Inclusive Coastal Community Development (ICD)
– Rivers, Estuaries, Deltas, and Costal Areas Management (RCM)
– Biodiversity and Bioconservation for Sustainable Development (BSD)
– Structural and Functional Biology (SFB)
– Biomedical and Natural Bioproduct (BNB)
– Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBB)
– Mathematics, Statistics and its Aplications for Sustainable Development (MSA)
– Computer Science and its Aplications for Sustainable Development (SCA)
– Physics, Chemistry and its Aplications for Sustainable Development (PCA)
– Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (CES)
– Disaster Risk Mitigation and Management (DRM)
– Management of Construction and Transportation (MCT)
– Management and Water Resources Engineering (MWR)
– IT Governance For Sustainable Development (ITG)
– Green Computing (GCG)
– Information System and Artificial Intelegent (ISA)
– IT Innovation (ITI)